Breakfast at No1 St Ives
Breakfast is important
Food being as important as your bed, we ate ourselves silly sampling food from all over Cornwall because we want to give you what we consider to be the tastiest and the best.
Delicious breakfast choices
We source as much as we can locally from St Ives & all of our pork products come from Tywardreath Butchers in Par, who are as passionate about their business as we are about ours.
Every day indulge yourself from the following:
- Chilled Juices
- Fresh fruit
- Home made granola & a good selection of cereals
- Traditional Cornish cooked breakfast
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
- Natural smoked cornish haddock with poached egg
- Omelette with your choice of filling
- French toast with crispy bacon & bananas
- Pancakes with fruit & creme fraiche
- Vegetarian cooked breakfast with goats cheese and quorn sausage
- Croissant selection
Or if you would just like beans on toast or mushrooms on toast, no problem.
If you have any dietary requirements please let us know prior to your arrival.